Civil Society Masterclass
Business Model Canvasses: Tools to improve practice and deliver strategy
The latest in a series of masterclasses covering topics such as:
- From six degrees of separation to zero: How to leverage your networks and prospect research to build brand new major gift donor relationships
- Philanthropy Insight – A fresh way of looking at philanthropy
Wednesday, 5 August 2020 at 16:00-17:00 CET (15:00-16:00 BST)
Free to EUConsult and EUConsult Italia members
Non-members pay €15 plus fees
Uday Thakkar is the Managing Director of Red Ochre, purposed to improve the performance of individuals, organisations and businesses that deliver social change. An award-winning social entrepreneur, Uday is a regular contributor to the print and electronic media and is a well known exponent of sustainability and social enterprise.
- EUConsult cares passionately about the future of civil society in Europe. We know that at this time many organisations are struggling to adapt to new realities. Join us for the latest in our Masterclass webinar series to share knowledge, experience, insight and know-how. Delivered by our members and focused on helping you to find solutions for your own challenges.
- In this webinar, Uday will be sharing his significant experience in strategic development, business planning and organisational development and tools that he uses to improve performance for his clients.
Who should attend?
- Consultants working with social enterprises, charities, nonprofits
- Other practitioners interested in the topic