EUCONSULT SUMMER CONGRESS
STASBOURG, 18-20 JUNE 2015
COLLABORATION IN THE CURRENT SOCIAL ECONOMIC CLIMATE
In 2015 EUConsult will hold its Summer Congress for civil society consultants in Strasbourg, France. The wide range of discussions will focus on the theme: Collaboration in the Current Social Economic Climate.
The Summer Congress will provide EUConsult members and third sector consultants participating as guests with many excellent learning and networking opportunities in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Participants will take away many new ideas for enhancing their consultancy activities.
The EUConsult Summer Congress will take place in Strasbourg on 18-20 June 2015. You can take a look at the programme here.
Details on our expert speakers are available here.
The four-star Hannong hotel is situated in the heart of Strasbourg within easy walking distance of all the congress venues. Two nights’ accommodation and breakfast are included in the congress registration fee.
The congress fees are as follows:
Early-bird registration (by 15 May 2015)
- Member Rate: € 699
- Non-Member Rate: € 775
- Partner Rate: € 299
Standard registration (after 15 May 2015)
- Member Rate: € 749
- Non-Member Rate: € 825
- Partner Rate: € 349
The member and non-member rates include:
- Two nights hotel accommodation and breakfast at the congress hotel
- Congress sessions, welcome reception, keynote speech and dinner on Thursday, 18 June
- Congress sessions, refreshments, lunch, guided tour, drinks reception and dinner on Friday, 19 June
The partner rates include:
- Two nights hotel accommodation (shared room with partner participating in the conference) and breakfast at the congress hotel
- Welcome reception, keynote speech and dinner on Thursday, 18 June
- Guided tour, drinks reception and dinner on Friday, 19 June
You are able to register online using the online registration form.
After you have registered you will receive joining instructions and an invoice. Payment can be made online by credit card (EUConsult Members only) or you can pay by bank transfer.
The early-bird deadline for conference registration is 15 May 2015.
Please register early!
If you have any questions at all, please contact Denise Dawes: