As a professional association, we focus on:
- Professional development by providing training and skills development opportunities and formal and informal mentoring
- Business development to help members’ businesses secure work and grow, by providing specific conference sessions and focused workshops
- Raising professional standards in consultancy by a code of professional conduct and a process of approving consultants
- Providing opportunities for networking and collaboration by means of access to other, like-minded consultants and leaders in the sector across Europe
During the last two decades we have been serving our members and the not-for-profit sector, facilitating strong professional relationships across Europe, fiercely promoting ethical standards for committed professionals, and sharing knowledge and best practice through mentoring and relevant training and learning workshops and congresses.
Our members include:
- Consultants from all sectors within the civil society arena, including social enterprises and cooperatives
- Professionals at all stages in their careers including heads of larger consultancy firms, sole traders and junior consultants
- Experts offering any one of a range of consultancy services including fundraising, governance, management, IT and human resources.